Grade School Programs
Mission: To provide a safe and healthy environment in which our athletes will achieve fulfillment through the joy of effort and the understanding that success is not always measured in victories, but also in the joy of participation and a job well done.
We are so sure that your child will LOVE twisters that we are offering a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your membership after 2 weeks.
Our Grade School Recreational Gymnastics Classes Focus on:
- Improving strength, flexibility, and coordination in a fun environment
- Developing lifelong fitness habits
- Progressive skill development on the Women's Olympic gymnastics events (Vault, Uneven Bars, Balance Beam, and Floor Exercise) and Men's Olympic gymnastics events (Floor Exercise, Pommel Horse, Rings, Vault, Parallel Bars and High Bar)
- Tumbling and trampoline skills as they relate to skill development on the Olympic gymnastics events
Did you know that kids that engage in organized group physical activity such as a weekly Twisters gymnastics class tend to have:
- Mature social skills
- High self-esteem
- Increased learning capacity
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Regular sleep patterns
- Less likelihood of showing signs of ADD/ADHD or depression
Recreational Gymnastics for Boys
Once your son reaches kindergarten he is eligible to enroll in classes in the Boys Fun In Motion Recreational Gymnastics Program. As a student in this program he will benefit from increased physical activity and improve in areas such as strength, flexibility, and coordination while learning basic gymnastics skills, playing games, and following Twister's curriculum.
Offering the following classes for boys:
|» Boys K-2nd Grade
» Boys Grades 3-6
» Advanced Boys
» Tumbling Classes (Co-Ed)
|» Tumbling Ages 5-8
» Tumbling Ages 9+
» Advanced Tumbling
» Adult Tumbling and Conditioning
NinjaZone Program (Boys ages 5-11)
Twisters is excited to offer Ninja Training through the NinjaZone program for boys ages 5 - 11. Through this program, children learn a combination of flips, rolls, jumps, and kicks. Strength and agility are tested through obstacle courses and various training techniques.
A progressive level system evaluates and advances children on their skill and knowledge of core values as described in the NinjaZone creed.
The levels of NinjaZone are defined by the headband colors of White, Yellow, Green, and Blue.
Recreational Gymnastics for Girls
Once your daughter reaches kindergarten she is eligible to enroll in classes in the Girls Fun In Motion (FIM) Recreational Gymnastics Program. Girls are organized into classes according to both age and ability. As a student in this program your daughter will benefit from increased physical activity and improve in areas such as strength, flexibility, and coordination while following Twister's curriculum.
Fun In Motion Girls Curriculum:
Our fun-filled curriculum is made up of monthly themes that relate to our CHARACTER COUNTS! SM (CC!) activities such as "Cartwheels for Caring Month" and "Rolling with Responsibility Month." Each week throughout the school year also has a theme that relates to our lesson plans for that week! Twisters is a CC! Certified Gold Medal Children's Activity Center and our curriculum was developed with our own Department Leaders and certified CC! trainers!
Fun In Motion Lesson Plans:
Our instructors teach according to our weekly lesson plans. The plans are based on the USA Gymnastics (USAG) and the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) Level 1-3 program and Twister's own "Drills for Skills" program developed by our own Department Leaders and Gary Anderson (USAG Chairman and Twister's Director of Program Development).
- Offering the following classes for girls:
» Teen Gymnastics (Ages 12-16)
» Girls All Stars
|» Tumbling Classes (Co-Ed)
» Tumbling Ages 5-8
» Tumbling Ages 9+
» Advanced Tumbling
» Adult Tumbling
Girls All Stars
- The All Stars program is an accelerated class for grade school girls who seek greater challenges from the sport of gymnastics. This 90 minute class meets twice a week. Please contact our customer service department to schedule an evaluation.